[HQ VIDEO] DJ Marky b2b Andy C - 6 hour set @ The End, 24/09/2008 [Part ONE]

The tune Andy mixes into TIMEWARP VIP - 'CHUBRUB' by Ed Rush and Optical - The definition of the track name is below...

1. chubrub
noun The meaning for hot, sweaty and clampy skin on the legs as a result from the large masses of fat on the bodies of ugly girls and little boys.

They found it on the urban dictionary so ben says. lol

I wish this was recorded :( I'd turn all the lights of in my room play the video and the mix, and pretend I was there :rave:

Fucking sweet bruv!

05:24 Keaton & Hive - The Plague (VIP) vs Lomax - Artisan (VIP) - I think at least 3 people lost a limb during that mix, never seen such mayhem, went off big time! Shivers from them vids, cheers views again.

Fucking sweet bruv!

05:24 Keaton & Hive - The Plague (VIP) vs Lomax - Artisan (VIP) - I think at least 3 people lost a limb during that mix, never seen such mayhem, went off big time! Shivers from them vids, cheers views again.

yep, i acutally shit myself when that happened.

Fucking sweet bruv!

Yes. It went absolutely mental then. I remember where I was stood as well. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I want that night to happen again now :( Never forget it.

Fucking sweet bruv!

No worries man. As i just wrote on breakbeat I enjoy getting good videos to watch after the night is over, it's nice to know that other people like them too!

But yeah, that mix was stupidly good, the whole place went fucking crazy, gives me goosebumps every time i watch it. I think the blokes face in the bottom left corner at 06:12 says it all really!

Thanks for the all the comments / tune IDs :)

Back
Top Bottom