Said.....He Said...

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yo
My name is Manoli, ( or Manos, for the ones who like to piss me off )
I was born an raised in Athens, GR.(hence the spelling and grammar mistakes i do all the time, but, sta arhidia mou, na mathete Ellinika...:teeth:
Moved to England 6 years ago, and after 5 very grim years in Huddersfield, im very happy livin in Manchesta...no, not the ones in Jamaica an USA.

Im fat, so on the net peeps know me as Gordo,
Besides eating pot noodles and 1/2 pounder burgers, I mix nasty jungle music, and in the dirty warehouses i do my thang, MC's big me up as He Said.
Ive been into dnb since 95, and ive been struggling to pull a clean mix since 00.
Ive experimented makin tunes with a few people in the past, without any release worthy results, but im gonna be starting a production course soon-ish, so i'll defo become famous and rich( i also very pretendus and people think im a twat before they love me...)
[erm..wot else..]
I smoke weed, i drink coffe, i love beer and hate scotch.
i got a wet spot bout short blue eyed brunetes wearing baggy pants and tank tops, (send CV to hesaid@hotmail.com, previous employees need not apply)

And finally, check this out !!!^^^^^^^^Affliction now got the 2nd longest intro thread
:respekt:

Last edited:
Jesus.H.Christ! I don't fuckin' believe it....I'm the first person to welcome Mozza to the Forum. My day has been made. :)

Back
Top Bottom