ANDY C at Random Concept 02/02/2008

Bloodlow

it was the first tune he dropped, had a guitar sounding effect to it. sounded fucking heavy. never heard it before so i think it may actually be off nightlife 4

n e body know?

maybe something new from matrix and futurebound, they tend to rock that guitar sound.
hasn't he been playing the spor remix of stompbox as well? could be that

nah it ent the sreamer remix. i dunt realy kno much bout it tbf all i kno is it sounds a bit pendulum like on the build up then it drops and its one of the dirtiest tunes ive heard.

its gotta be Neo VIP by hive, he's been rinsing it loads. does it have a sample that says "there is only one way to save our city......"? if it does its neo mate!

lol it wasnt neo vip, not a chance. I cant remember what on earth it was i was so gopped when the set started, but neo vip came right near the end...

Nah, idont think it is that one. Apologies if it is.

Im pretty sure it is the same tune that someone played down the phone to me today asking me to ID it.

It's doesnt start with an actual Guitar lick, like the one in the clip, it's more of a long distorted guitar noise. Like one long noise, played over a couple of notes.

We both said it sounded a 'little' like Pendulum but not. We thought it may be Fresh or even Subfocus himself. Personally i dont think it's any of those but i have no idea who it may be either.

Back
Top Bottom