Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.08

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
liquid_message_front.jpg

liquid_message_back.jpg

Click for the Facebook Event
Click to buy tickets online
Click for the Breakneck Facebook Group
Click for the Breakneck Myspace
Click for the PunchFunk DSI group
Click for the Breakneck site

Re: Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.0

Looks good, well lookin forward to seein Skream, and Hazard

Re: Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.0

Well looking forward to this one!!! I can't wait! Is there going to be more sound system, cause it's a bigger venue isn't it? I hope there is!

Looking to be a huge night! Massive demand for this event!
Get those tickets early trust me!

Its gonna sell tickets though, and make sure the event goes off and is rammed full of people/students. Specially in a club like that, imagine if it was dead in there it would be shit, whats the capacity of liquid anyway?

can i have some noise for the skream?

cant wait for skream, should make dubstep a regular thing in pompey I rekon, I know its a way off yet but any idea wot time he will be on

london town o yes l o n d on bbt roll again

cant wait for skream, should make dubstep a regular thing in pompey I rekon, I know its a way off yet but any idea wot time he will be on
10-11
hopefully skream will get a good response and we can do something more regular. dubstep did bomb at bangers though :(

not this again. grow up

lol

init!

damn, i was gonna reach but its on a Thursday..goddamit!

ps..i you need any other dubstep djs for room 2 in the future Owen..hook me up! :)

ps..i you need any other dubstep djs for room 2 in the future Owen..hook me up! :)
I'm first in the queue for that one :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom