Bassline Garage

Going out to it better then listening to it,trust me,alot of women love the UKG sound and have done for years.

At the moment i'd much prefer to go to a Garage rave then a D'n'B rave.....too many little idiots spoiling other peoples nights at the latter.

Anyone got any favourite mixes they'd like to share?

I ant listen to it yet, the missis is gettin it sometym this week - seen the advert for it, looks k - all them CD's are the same tho with one or two nu tunes on em - well that EZ - pure garage cd always has the same tunes on der it makes me larf......

Last edited:
EZ is probably the best Dj out there,technichally.

He has to be seen to be believed,and i know what your saying about the PG cd's.

Going out to it better then listening to it,trust me,alot of women love the UKG sound and have done for years.

At the moment i'd much prefer to go to a Garage rave then a D'n'B rave.....too many little idiots spoiling other peoples nights at the latter.

GET OUT!!! :pimp:

GET OUT!!! :pimp:

Serious,a club full of women over a club half full of twats....i know where i'd rather be.

Even though the twats aint half as bad compared to what i've seen in the past.

Last edited:
I do mate but i hate cunts spoiling it for other people,i've seen it too too many times.

I'm not saying the Garage scene is all sweetness and light as i've seen people shot/stabbed at Garage doo's but i've seen more people shot/stabbed at D'n'B/jungle nights.

Serious,a club full of women over a club half full of twats....i know where i'd rather be.

Even though the twats aint half as bad compared to what i've seen in the past.

Im defo fillin ya on that one - but souljah has gott a point.... its a tricky one...lol

Back
Top Bottom