Trance and Bass?

terrorista

Hello, sorry I am soooooo sure I posted this in the entirely wrong section BUT Can anyone help me, I am expanding my DnB collection and would like more "Trance & Bass" Not just Jon B's trance & bass but maybe some names of producers or tracks of that style (pretty, melodic vocals w/heavy drum patterns). Any help would be sooooooooooooooooooo appreciated!!!

ill be there for you dkay rawfull, morning light concord dawn most stuff by ill skillz realy honey especially watch me now mmm thats all i can think off

anyone know were i can get hold of some more RUBBER CHICKEN AND BASS?

:kermit:

a lot of ben sages stuff is trancey
sum of marcus intelex stuff

BEN SAGE! yes yes LUV that guys work! NOW! thats a man who prides himself on his work bigups !!!!!

Last edited:
Point your nose in the direction of Black Sun Empire.... there you shall find dnb of the trancey inclanation........ well.... sort of.

Cool! Thanks......

Umm...1 more question! Any suggestions as to certain sites online to buy from? (vinyl/mp3's).

No more questions I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!:gpeace:

does anyone actually have the trance n bass cd by John B off the Mixmg issue. i had it twice and have lost it both times, would love it back!

Cool! Thanks......

Umm...1 more question! Any suggestions as to certain sites online to buy from? (vinyl/mp3's).

No more questions I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!:gpeace:

breakbeat.co.uk for mp3

redeyerecords.co.uk,chemicalrecords.co.uk,dnbsource.com for vinyl.

i dont really listen to trance and havnt got much idea of what its characteristics are, but i can tell you jon b and ben sage are win nonetheless, check them out!

Back
Top Bottom