Matrix and Futurebound - Shanghai Surprise (forthcoming MTVPR)

Every DJ/Producer that has played here in Shanghai has such a good time that they make a track after it. Goldie made Shanghai Dub, then Logistics make Shanghai Skyline, and now Matrix & Futurebound has made Shanghai Suprise.
We must be doing a good job.

Every DJ/Producer that has played here in Shanghai has such a good time that they make a track after it. Goldie made Shanghai Dub, then Logistics make Shanghai Skyline, and now Matrix & Futurebound has made Shanghai Suprise.
We must be doing a good job.

tottally random.... but...... Do they have English takeaways in China??... or even Indian Takeaways???..... or Italian??

If not... people over there only ever eat Chinese food??

They don't have takeaway like we have in the UK, where you literally can only take cooked food home and not really eat it in the restaurant (unless you like sitting on the steps like a chav), but all the restaurants here you can DA BAO, which is chinese for put into cartons.
There are all different kinds of restaurants here, and the bigger the city, the more varied the restaurants get. Some of the best Italian and Japanese food I've eaten has been in Shanghai and Nanjing.
There's almost every type of cuisine from around the world in Shanghai. I've been to a Nepalese Himalayan restaurant before and also to a Tunisian restaurant, as a couple of examples.

/thread-hijack

Yeah I've heard it, is a smasher for sure. (y)

"Sights and sounds far beyond anything you've tested..."

a shanghai surprise is also a dodgey sex move where if you're doing it from behind you spit on the womans back so she thinks you have come, and them when she turns round you cum in her face. lol

Clipage boh! All about the massive buildup though when you hear it live (y)

Attachments

• M&F - Shangai Edit.mp3
    668.5 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom