RocksteadyUK... 2 Mixs to download inside!! CHECK IT OUT!! BIGG!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Just found 2 old mixs of mine.... one is from about a year ago and the other is probably from about 2005/2006. The first one "The Demolition" i used as my Demo mix for a while and got me loads of bookins. check it out!!

Sorry havent got the tracklists... been a while since ive even listened to these.

if someone can try doin a T/L for me.... it would be much appreciated and id be eternally greatfull!! :lol_board

ENJOY!!
please give feedback if you download.....
Cheers peeps!!

RocksteadyUK Presents.... The Demolition

RocksteadyUK Presents.... The Graveyard Sessions

man i spent 2 hours doing my tl for my Anthem mix...rolldabeats helps...you should give it a swirl rock

had a listen to the demolition mix this morning, enjoyed alot, heard sum tunes that took be back...
lil too much tech stuff for me to do t/l, i did enjoy warhead>>pervert>>echo box VIP>>duppy man, very nice!

had a listen to the demolition mix this morning, enjoyed alot, heard sum tunes that took be back...
lil too much tech stuff for me to do t/l, i did enjoy warhead>>pervert>>echo box VIP>>duppy man, very nice!

cheers bro!!! big up for checkin it out....

Check out the other mix.... newer stuff and alot of jump-up.....

Nice one bruvva!!!:gpeace:

had a listen to the second mix earlier, still not too familar with alot of tunes in there but i enjoyed it

wots the tune with the dog barking, after tink ya bad around 17mins? been looking for it for a while

and also the wobbly number at 32:44?

had a listen to the second mix earlier, still not too familar with alot of tunes in there but i enjoyed it

wots the tune with the dog barking, after tink ya bad around 17mins? been looking for it for a while

and also the wobbly number at 32:44?

ill check it out a bit later and let you know..... think i know what the dog trak is but the name just wont come to me..... can see the sleave in my head!!! ARRGGHHH!!

BellyBump.gif

Back
Top Bottom