Curent Value's "new style"

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
i have to agree with you. i used to find cv's stuff really inaccessable and disjointed but that's much more like it. although they'd be fools to move away from their sound completely because that was what made them in the first place. (god there's just no pleasing me sometimes.)

Dark Rain is a tune and a half, used it in my set a few times and it just sounds so fucking epic, one of the few DnB songs with vocals I really like!

CV is heavy as fuck man, and this new stuff isnt any different!

APPRECIATE the talent of this guy mna, he has it all.

Where the fuck can i get clear blue water? is it not out

CV... What could you say about him that hasnt been covered?... All I know that CV & other artists like Limewax, Evol Intent, Counterstrike, Spor & most recently Donny have changed the face of dnb forever...

They have gone back to the basics where they are fusing sounds together to make future sounds - They are not copying what the next man has made a success out of...

Some would say that this music is just noise, they may be right but all music is noise and it seems that CV has mastered the art of noise... I have been listening to old sets and you can tell a CV trak even though you dont know the names because ones doesnt dj...

Just recently, during that Limewax heavybag set, you could imagine how dark that CV track was just by the 2 seconds worth of trak!...

Also, I enjoy a CV trak because you can hear the krafted beatz and those crusty catchy bits he comes with - he makes you nod your head and screw up your face like you are gonna have a s%^t... And kick in a door for good measure...

To be honest some of his shit sound samey, samey, but he can flip the script like how dilninja use to do and CV can come with some proper bangers - and he likes a bit of happycore too... It is funny that could of [ sort of ] tolerate happycore in a rave... For a couple of minutes...

Anywayz, CV is heavy, and he needs to come over these sides and play at a big piece of rave with a big soundsystem... Hes playing over here soon [ I think ] but I cant spend 50 boyz on a hour set, ones pockets doesnt stretch that far!...

Cant those breakneck catz get CV to play up in pompey?... Pardon the pun, please...

Back
Top Bottom