New DnB type Tune - Feedback appreciated

SynesthesiaC

New DnB Tune - Feedback appreciated

Just made a new tune after getting a new tascam sound card for a couple of days or so. Pretty much used Massive for the lot, at one point massive is running in eight different midi tracks all simultaneously, surprised my laptop could take it. Also running Battery for drums, Korg legacy collection (guitars) Aturia minimoog, Embracer and the "A1" synth. Looks like that 2.8 Ghz duel core processor and 4 GB memory paid off :)

Heres the file on youtube, I put it to pictures of a fractal zoom in and uploaded it, sadly youtube ruins some of the bass, but its bearable:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfThSVeJNJ8

I need to thin it out a bit, but cant decide which parts to turn down or get rid of.

...And yeh, Battery had a cool drum pad of bombs and people shooting guns, so I added them in at the beginning and end. So before anyone asks, No, I wan't shooting someone in the studio. :)

Last edited:
metallica are a bunch of money grubby geezers, and they would even take the time to sue the likes of you.

Agreed :) They're a bunch of knobs. Its not actually like their original tune at all though, I just used the chords and made up my own song over the top. Those chords were used in hundreds of songs before metallica ever used it, so it'll be fine. But I wouldn't be surprised if they think they have some sort of divine right to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom