Competition: Time to cast your vote!!..

Competition Begins: Vote for the Best Mix....simple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys just got back from the B/H, as you already know Jay won our mini comp with set no.3, with mine no. 10 a close second place, and then Politrix comin' in third with set no.4

big up to thiose who entered, I'll PM Rocksteady and see what's up with the little set and let Jay know the details etc,

If you guys are up for doin' another one let me know, I'd definitely be up for it same deal, this time without hints on the track ID's......In a bit Uken :who_wants

set 3 would be me, woot woot! :dutty:

Hey guys just got back from the B/H, as you already know Jay won our mini comp with set no.3, with mine no. 10 a close second place, and then Politrix comin' in third with set no.4

big up to thiose who entered, I'll PM Rocksteady and see what's up with the little set and let Jay know the details etc,

If you guys are up for doin' another one let me know, I'd definitely be up for it same deal, this time without hints on the track ID's......In a bit Uken :who_wants

Congrats Jay...... yep.... Still sorting out the launch night for TMD.... which should be all go for September time at the latest. Was ideally aiming for June/July... but in true club owner fasion they are fukin me about. hahahaha

But well done Jay.... ill catch up with you on MSN and will arange a set for you on the night!

Big up for everyone who entered. Might be able to arange a set for the runner up aswell.... ill see what i can do.

Take it easy.

Congrats Jay...... yep.... Still sorting out the launch night for TMD.... which should be all go for September time at the latest. Was ideally aiming for June/July... but in true club owner fasion they are fukin me about. hahahaha

But well done Jay.... ill catch up with you on MSN and will arange a set for you on the night!

Big up for everyone who entered. Might be able to arange a set for the runner up aswell.... ill see what i can do.

Take it easy.

cant wait fella!

Hope so! You should contact the others who wanted to take part.

Congratz all who entered and especially Mr. Walker!! Solid mix!
THX to all who take a bit of their time and vote!!!

Back
Top Bottom