g dub/original sin

The one wich only Shy and i have (Original Sin rmx) is getting locked down for a little while cos its big in the game! the other version i did wich isnt quite as anthemic i did under the G Dub name and is being released alot sooner with Shy’s original version.

I want the O/S remix... :(
You know the one that goes somethink like...
WOMP! .... nah nah-nah nah nah!

love it!

I want the O/S remix... :(
You know the one that goes somethink like...
WOMP! .... nah nah-nah nah nah!

love it!

Yeah thats the only one I like, the other proper hectic one is wank imo, its just got every sound in the world chucked in it.

I aint got a clue which 1s under g-dub and which 1 is orig sin.

I know the voomp na na-na na nah is being played by quite a few people though, its on a few recent fricton sets

Funny he said only He and Shy had the OS remix, heads like Hype and Chrissy Chris clearly must have broken into their studio and stolen the track ;)

i think every producer sends there tunes to dj's at kiss & 1xtra. for obvious reasons.

and i think original sin works for hype/pascal, i dunno.. someone clear that up for me!

hmm probably gonna take a miss on the g dub version(s), why fuck with such a good tune :\

Hmmmm scince your the one who does all the work i am just gonna say g dub and double zero is a aka of original sin!

Infact scince i love the name original sin so much and i also need to sort my files into smaller folders and less artist names im gonna change all generation dub and double zero songs to original sin songs! lol :D

p.s. Poor Jake :( lol

Hmmmm scince your the one who does all the work i am just gonna say g dub and double zero is a aka of original sin!

Infact scince i love the name original sin so much and i also need to sort my files into smaller folders and less artist names im gonna change all generation dub and double zero songs to original sin songs! lol :D

p.s. Poor Jake :( lol

y do u spell since scince all the time??

I kinda think this is abit of a shame to be honest!! sounds like G-Dub are going to be another Bad Company.... Fresh..... affair??

But must be hard when your pulling someone else's weight??

I rekon original sin and taxman should get together and start doing some shiz considerin their brothers!... they are both very active producers... and if jake isnt pulling his weight then adam should get his little bro involved!!!

Original Sin and Taxman...... the next biggest thing?? hahaha.

original sin and taxman would be interesting. especially seeing as they both seem to be hitting their stride right about now, and really refining their sound.

standard.

just read this off myspace, might clear it up a bit...

Power of Rah rmx’s and other OS/G Dub news

Ez all, i have had alot of enquiries about the ’Power of Rah’ rmx recently and have decided to put some info up for you guys.
There are 2 Power of Rah rmx’s both written by me only (Adam). The one wich only Shy and i have (Original Sin rmx) is getting locked down for a little while cos its big in the game! the other version i did wich isnt quite as anthemic i did under the G Dub name and is being released alot sooner with Shy’s original version.

Bassicly as i have been the sole producer/writter for G Dub for so long and my new Original Sin Brand has taken off better than i could have ever expected i am not currently producing G Dub tunes I will be concentrating on pushing the Original Sin name until jake ups his game in the studio. and if im not making G Dub tunes, no-body is. So you see, Original Sin or G Dub, it was just me anyway so it wont make a difference.. im sure you’ll all still be very hapy with the output...... if you havent come to visit my new Original Sin page please do (im in my own top friends on this G Dub page) ahhh identity crisis!!
Fuck-ing Heeeeeell hahahaha what a Rant!!!

Back
Top Bottom