Is Eksman really a scientologist?!

True he does chat alot of nonsense....
Do you think he's got a semi automatic?!!

yh semi automatic car :lol: owell most mcs chat shit but still thats what makes the scene 4 me !!! its all about shabba eksman herbzie evil b tonn piper ppz who can go on a mad1 and make sense insted of talking n literally talking SHIT lol

He walked right past me last night at Air and I was wellllll tempted to shout "I heard a rumour you're into Scientology" but decided against it!!!!
Thinking back now, I could have stopped all the rumours!

If youboys new da scene ud know that Mc Eksman went toUniversity and studied for a degree in science or something equivalent! He has obviously has brains.... listen to his chats and he says he studied at Uni and shot weed to pay for his tuition!! I saw an interview once and he said he had just qualified....... so fellas wise up and give this lyrical genious some blud' clot credit!!:flame:

If youboys new da scene ud know that Mc Eksman went toUniversity and studied for a degree in science or something equivalent! He has obviously has brains.... listen to his chats and he says he studied at Uni and shot weed to pay for his tuition!! I saw an interview once and he said he had just qualified....... so fellas wise up and give this lyrical genious some blud' clot credit!!:flame:

Eksman and dnb-head sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage,
then comes baby Eksie blud with a semi-automatic, Blap blap blap.

nah your right mate, read his websites writeup , he went to uni and studied computer science , not quite the same but , yeh hes got a degree in computer science

a yo treazon nice rhymes surely your an MC not a DJ i bet you could tear the place up wit chats like that... Nice one :upyours:

he smokes far too much grade for dat lol

unless hes scientifically come up wiv a new strain wot makes u spit realli fast n be realli clever at da same time:D

eassy

Eks is my favorite MC, but I suspect 99% of his lyrics are strictly for entertainment purposes. Nothing wrong with that, as this is the case with most MC's. I can't stand hip-hop, but I did like gansta' rap in the 90's. Even then, I was never obvlivious to the fact that these guys are "entertainers" and not criminals who put down their guns and picked up microphones.

He talks about science like, lithium, buridium sodium, magnesium and im a lyrical scientist and so on. I think he was just a bad ass at science in his early days, doubt he even knows what scientology is hahaha

what is the poinf tht lyric i mite aswell jus get my periodic table out n read it out 2 every1 while on stage then say im a lyrical scientist:borat:

Back
Top Bottom