London pirate radio sets 1992 - 2001 from my tape collexion

Jah Bless the dazz -
I had a load of these on tape but gotta ask, you got any more Trance FM ones (especially with the Zookie B and Millitant - they made me laugh - I thought Zookie was very under-rated mc - lost my favorite one)

Last edited:
I've got a few more bits and pieces from Trance fm featuring Zookie B - not really worth posting up tho' mate. He was quite a good mc, with his own distinctive style.

Last edited:
oversized = really big

as in Ragga Twins and the "oversized mampi swift", anyhow no matter (i'm lean anyway)

Trance FM DJ Wonder set - love that one - swear i taped it as well.

You could help me, had a bad bwoy mampi swift and ragga twins set from KOOL FM and Younghead with Flinty, I don't suppose you got any of those about - totally understand if you are keeping them back - proper tings

(Sh!t some people are never satisfied)

Nuff respects - you got a legendry collection bro.

Peace

Nice 1 for lettin' me know wot u meant mate, s'all about gettin' lean. It's an everyday ting (but only in d late evenin' after the work is done!)

The first 45 mins of that trance fm, dj wonder, June 1994 set is fuckin' tearin - quality selektions, Mc's feelin' it too.

I ain't holdin' anyting back, i don't believe in dat. I'm putting up my best stuff, except for poor sound quality tingz. I'm secure with my love for tha music and i want people 2 hear the wicked stuff i've got and been bustin' out for years!

That Kool fm set doesn't ring a bell, but i'll av a look anyway and see if i can get hold of it. Have a look at this and see if it's on here (i haven't heard any of these yet!) :

http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1970224220

PEACE 2 u mate.

maximum big ups
thanks for the link - will check out ASAP

This Friday, check out Rupture sessions @ Corsica sudios, Elephant & Castle, london

Just a note to let you all know that ALL THE LINX TO THESE TAPE RIPS WILL BE PERMANENT. They are on my file manager and i regularly check the expiration dates and extend them where necessary. If Megaupload restricts the amount you can download (per day) then don't worry, take your time!

ENJOY!

I havent downloaded anything... But wicked tingz for the sets man!... Your computer must be burnt out!...

Easygroove & D.I.Y, Cassington free party (near Oxford), August 1991 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1N6QGL1U

mate fuckin wicked set havin big time flashbacks hearing cassington . have you got the 1 with easygroove's shoutin about he wants his brew and red & black double doves all you fuckin e heads !! or eny other sets from cassington raves !!

Back
Top Bottom