Recording my mixes....

here's a suggestion....not a practical one but if u aint looking to spend toooo much but still want best quality then u could...

buy a phone cable....measure how far it is from ur computer to ur room lol and buy however many extension leads u need to reach ur computer & plug into line in socket...the only software u will need is something like wavelab which can be easily found on the interweb...

dunno if thats any use to u but there u are anyway!

i think this is your best bet....just go buy a long enough cable and download Audacity or Soundforge for free.

i think this is your best bet....just go buy a long enough cable and download Audacity or Soundforge for free.

I think i'm actually gonna go for the same option... my pc is over the other side of my room from my decks so i may aswell just get a cable cut at the local leccy store and do it proper

then what do you do with it one you have recorded it? just transfer that to pc? then you might aswell have got a cable... tell me if im wrong lol

ditto. lol and for under £50 u can get soooo much more why would u WANT a mini-disc player?!

then what do you do with it one you have recorded it? just transfer that to pc? then you might aswell have got a cable... tell me if im wrong lol

ditto. lol and for under £50 u can get soooo much more why would u WANT a mini-disc player?!

get the cable..if u record something into the mini disc from a line input, then the files cant be imported into your pc, u have 2 record frm the mini disc into your pc just to get the file in your cpu, its double the work..plus they sound like junk.

i avnt read the whole thread!
but couldnt u bring ya decks dowstairs an record ya mix????
fair enuff my parents wouldnt like it but ur parents mite be a bit cooler!lol

i avnt read the whole thread!
but couldnt u bring ya decks dowstairs an record ya mix????
fair enuff my parents wouldnt like it but ur parents mite be a bit cooler!lol

Na i only live with ma mum and she's always watching the t.v and shit so...

Does anyone know where you can get really long cables off the internet?

Cheers for the replys everyone

well i start at pc world wednesday so ill try an find sum long cables!
but u should really check dj store an shit like that!

What about from the phono input??

U still cant transfer them. For some dumb reason if the file was recorded directly into the mini disc player then u cant import it into the computer ( you have 2 re-record it from the player into your editing software) but if u transfer the file from your computer to your mini disc then you can transfer it back n forth as many times as u want. .Ounce u have the file in the computer then its all good, but the headache is getting your mix in their. I don't know why they made them like that but their better off as mp3 players rather then recorders.

Back
Top Bottom