The DNBForum SampleSwap thread?

The other day i went to see a friend who had a tr 505 just sitting there he said i should take it and see if i can get a sound from it and if i want ti i can buy it , today he told me 25 pound , tbh i don't really want to spend that much on it so , Ive ripped all the sounds from it and giving you guys!

so here they are
Indigo's tr 505 samples!

Attachments

• Roland Tr 505 Kit Indigo.zip
    750.1 KB · Views: 92
dont suppose anyone has a sample of a vinyl being rewound fast? like if you stop a tune and pull it back. hunted around on sample sites and cant find any, just loadsa scratch samples, no rewinds.

Thanks

dont suppose anyone has a sample of a vinyl being rewound fast? like if you stop a tune and pull it back. hunted around on sample sites and cant find any, just loadsa scratch samples, no rewinds.

Thanks

try it by yourself, it's pretty easy.
Get any song, prefferable a rap song so the backwarding sound is more noticeable because of the voices. (or get the actual sample out from the song you're working on)
Then play it in reverse, pitch up at the start and going up then slowly pitch it down.
In a few minutes fiddling with it you'll get exactly what you want ;)

Look at this thread, never seen it before, gotta start digging some funk samples.-

Back
Top Bottom